2022 deadlines are approaching for many tax strategies and for making contributions to tax-advantaged accounts, such as IRAs and 401k retirement accounts. Meet with us to discuss the following:
- Your capital gains or losses in 2022;
- Any changes in your 2022 tax situation;
- Any plans you have to gift money;
- Estate planning questions, and;
- Strategies to maximize your income if you’re retired.
Having these discussions before year-end may help you make tax-smart moves and reduce your tax burden.
Download our 2022 Tax Planning Checklist to help you prepare and to make any final, year-end tax deductions you can to minimize your tax liability.
While the strategies can be effective in helping manage your tax burden, they are not all-inclusive or a destination in and of themselves. A better starting point is a strategic plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. We can help. Give us a call.