At Lang Allan & Company CPAs PC we have an expertise in serving the construction industry throughout Colorado. Through our experiences and understanding of the industry and communications with sureties and bankers, we gain a further understanding of the issues relevant to the construction industry. As a client, you will be able to leverage our relationships with other professionals and gain an increased credibility with financial institutions and bonding companies.
We take the time to learn about you and your business, to help you Move Your Company Forward.
- Does your CPA suggest and help you implement ideas?
- Does your CPA have the resources and knowledge to enhance your bonding relationships?
- Does your CPA have the resources and knowledge to enhance your banking relationships?
- Is your CPA proactive in their communication with you?
- Is your CPA helping you Move Your Company Forward?
If not, you should consider the value-added services we provide to improve more than just your bottom line.
As a business owner, you don’t need to hire a large accounting firm to think outside the box. We leverage our years of experience to provide management with the expertise and support about many issues affecting construction owners and their businesses, including:
- Audit, review, compilations
- Tax planning and compliance
- Bonding requirements
- Balance sheet analysis and education
- Cash flow management
- Job cost allocations, overhead, & profit analysis
- Tax-deferred elections
- State and local tax filings
- Industry benchmark comparison and grading
- Financing sources
- Business succession planning
- Fraud analysis and risk assessment
With the use of industry templates and analysis, we are able to provide our clients timely and accurate information to assist our clients’ management and owners with solid business advice. Together, we help you Move Your Company Forward.
Download our construction brochure to learn more.
Also, consider downloading the Profitability in 2020 and Beyond Construction Booklet.