Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
We are a boutique CPA firm located in Greenwood Village. We are a small group and work and treat each other like a family!
Your responsibilities are:
- The front desk person for those that come into the office (which is less and less these days).
- Answer the phones and perform other administrative/office duties.
- Handle all financial statement and tax return processing (i.e., client deliverables).
- Maintain client schedule/coordinate owner’s schedule.
- Process any mail and order office supplies as needed in advance.
- Setup and maintain client portals/send document requests to clients as needed/directed.
- Organize incoming client documents into respective projects (we will teach you our processes), scan files to client folders/projects, etc.
- Pay certain firm invoices/admin items.
- Maintain clients lists/addresses/updates, etc. as occur and assist then on new client onboarding. We are trying to become much more efficient wuth our onboarding process and assist with identifuing and/or removing unnecessary steps. Improve our current process to fine tune as needed/where needed.
You will also be organizing data with our third-party teams not operating within our office (i.e., client documents, schedules) and have direct client interaction.
You must be organized. Being proficient will help us and make your work-life balance be in your control!
You should have a basic understanding of using computers, Microsoft Office suite, particularly, is an excellent start. We will teach you the basics of our more interrelated firm-specific software, such as:
- Tax – for organizational perspective, not tax prep!
- Time & Billing – so you can assist other team members and client interaction/project management
- File – electronic file cabinet and client portals – these all talk and work together
Position is F/T Jan – April 15, then becomes part-time (M-Th, 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.). Depending on your schedule and skill set. We can review additional hours/workload after 4/15.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.