Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
We are a boutique CPA firm located in Greenwood Village. We are a small group and work and treat each other like family!
Your responsibilities are:
- The front desk person for those that come into the office (which is less and less these days).
- Answer phones and perform other administrative/office duties.
- Handle all financial statement and tax return processing (i.e., client deliverables).
- Maintain client schedule/coordinate owner’s schedule.
- Process any mail and order office supplies as needed in advance.
- Setup and maintain client portals/send document requests to clients as needed/directed.
- Organize incoming client documents into respective projects (we will teach you our processes), scan files to client folders/projects, etc., your input for improvements are suggested and encouraged!
- Pay certain firm invoices/admin items.
- Maintain clients lists/addresses/updates, etc. as occur and assist then on new client on-boarding. We are trying to become much more efficient with our on-boarding process and assist with identifying and/or removing unnecessary steps. Improve our current process to fine tune as needed/where needed.
- Weekly/as needed tasks to be identified and include copier supplies/readiness, kitchen/process room upkeep.
You will also be organizing data with our third-party teams not operating within our office (i.e., client documents, schedules) and have direct client interaction.
You must be organized. Being proficient will help us and make your work-life balance be in your control!
You should have a basic understanding of using computers and Microsoft Office suite. We will teach you the basics of our more interrelated firm-specific software, such as:
- Tax – for organizational perspective, not tax prep!
- Time & Billing – so you can assist other team members and client interaction/project management.
- File – electronic file cabinet and client portals – these all talk and work together.
- Currently these are all operated in the Thompson Reuters CS Suite of products (Ultratax, File Cabinet, Practice and CS Portals).
Position is F/T Jan – April 30, then becomes part-time (M-Th, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). Additional hours may be available as we approach deadlines in April, September and/or October. Position starts at $21 per hour, PTO and eligible for benefits and 401k.
Please forward your resume to [email protected].