Profitability in 2020 and Beyond
Running your construction company without complete and efficient accounting systems is similar to building a house without knowing the building codes.
The self-made “home builder” may think he (she) can simply buy the hammer and materials; then, start to swing away.
Eventually, that strategy catches up to him/her, costing more to rebuild the home of his/her dreams the correct way.
A little planning or maybe another review of your planning strategy could pay huge dividends in the long run.
What’s in this ebook?
- Challenges to Overcome in 2020
- Revenue Management
- Essential Tips for Managing Your Inventory
- Internal Controls Best Practices
- Functions You Need in Accounting Software
- Jobs-In-Progress: Accounting Tips
- Section 179 Deduction and the Bonus Deduction
- Avoid Buyer’s Remorse, Know the True Cost of Equipment
- How to Address Potential Project Delays